2. Czech Republic – to the east of the country. 1 week – likely in late June
– Ostrava – 3 days cycling
– Brno – 3 days cycling
Other undecided destinations – awaiting recommendations from a friend
3. Austria – couple of days transit only in early July.
– Vienna 1-2 days
4. Slovakia – up to 2weeks in early July depending on progress in previous countries
– follow the Danube from Vienna to Bratislava. If time permits go east and explore for a bit
5. Hungary – up to 3 weeks including Budapest in mid/late July and early August
6. Serbia – 2 weeks including Belgrade in mid/late August
7. Romania – up to 4 weeks in September to include Bucharest
8. Bulgaria – 3 weeks possibly including Sofia – in early October
9. Turkey – 2 weeks including Istanbul. Possible train to Ankara for onward flight…..
That’s as much as we have planned for now so if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, please let us know. Or if you fancied coming to meet us along the route, email us! We will continue to update our plan as we progress and publish as and when we feel it’s appropriate.